New Semester New Lifestyle

18 July 2008

Time really flies.. Just a blink of an eye, week 1 of Semester two is over.. This semester is a really really crazy semester for me.. First of all, i'm taking two units which are Web Systems 1 and Web Systems 2 that required me to study on myself.. Lectures are not being conduct for these two units!! That means i need to study on myself every week... Moreover, the coordinator of these two units in Sunway Campus said that Web Systems 2 is not an easy unit.. I can see that because everyone in the tutorial class having difficulties to understand and complete the first task of the unit.

Secondly, Network Standards and Specifications. This unit is like another boom for me. It looks like the previous unit(Network Administration) that i took last semester. I can predict that this unit is going to be quite difficult. There is also a project that we need to do like the previous unit.

Thirdly, IT Project Management. This unit is a bit weird because there is accounts that we need to study. Damnn.. I hate accounting.. Besides that, there is a lot of calculations that we need to do.. Moreover, we need to start to group our Assignment 2 aledi!! My Gosh!! This is like only week 1!!

Lastly, I hope i could cope with all these units as the semester goes. Finally, i wish all the best to my friends in their semester 2..

0 comments: