Site Visit

16 June 2008

Such a long time i have not updated my blog because i'm busy for my final exam. Today, my family and i went to visit the new housing development just a stone throw from my current house. Dad thought of buying a house there since my current house was damaged by the Putrajaya Highway.. Thanks to our late Works Minister.. The new house is very nice and spacious but the price could cause a bomb. However, you could not get a unit there if you have the $$$. This is because only selected registered customers could only buy those houses there. SWT.. This is the first time i hear such a weird way to buy a house.

Looking at one of the houses.

The houses will be launch this coming Saturday.. Hopfully could get a unit there..
Oh ya!! Happy Birthday to Chun Hui!!

0 comments: